#hcsm – July 31, 2011
Watch the live #hcsm stream from July 31, 2011 at 8pm Central here (new window). If you missed the chat, you should be able to come back and scroll through it again, any time. (Availability of archive depends on how Twitter API is working during the chat. I recommend searching for #hcsm directly on Twitter in real-time to watch/participate in the chat.)
(We went non-traditional and stretched T1 out into an entire hour! Here are a few of the conversation starters:)
- Is anonymity in HCSM truly possible? And, is anonymity in HC good, bad, evil, or none of the above? Does identity matter if you’re a patient or a provider?
- While discussing T1, consider…what are some reasons to be anonymous from the patient and provider perspectives? Arguments against?
- further food for thought: is anonymity offense or defense?
- How does anonymity impact trust in HCSM? Does it take more time/interactions than identified person to earn trust?
- And – we saw some tweets about ‘authenticity’ – what’s your take on authenticity, and how it relates to anonymity and credibility?
Don’t forget – if you’d like to submit a topic for a future #hcsm chat, you’re welcome to! Read the details on the different ways to submit a topic for a #hcsm chat. Also, if you missed the chat, or want to add additional thoughts & feedback to the above discussion topics, leave a comment & keep the discussion going!